redsn0w (Всі версії)
Redsn0w is one of the easiest and most popular tools to jailbreak iPhone , iPad and iPod Touch developed by the iPhone Dev team .
Today we're pleased to release redsn0w version 0.9.15b1 , with significant new features supporting restoring to older firmware no longer being signed by Apple .
Today we're pleased to release redsn0w version 0.9.15b1, with significant new features supporting restoring to older firmware no longer being signed by Apple. For brevity, we'll list most of the new features in bullet form. For more details, please feel free to drop by our comments section , or check out any upcoming guides on tutorial sites like http://iclarified.com
First, the high-level new feature list:
- restore from any 5.x iOS to any other (up, down or the same) 5.x iOS on all devices as long as you have the correct blobs (see more below)
- Cydia now included in the tethered 6.0 jailbreak on A4 devices
- automatically "Just Boot" tethered when qualifying A4 device connects in DFU mode
- untethered 6.0 jailbreak on old-bootrom 3GS
- untethered 6.0 hactivation on any 3GS or iPhone4
- directly restore pre-A5 devices to earlier firmware - no more complicated 15-step how-to's with stitching, iTunes errors, and "hosts file" concerns
- fetch new signed blobs for any IPSW (present or future - no redsn0w update required) using Extras-> SHSH Blobs-> New
- block the BB update for any 3GS or iPhone4 restore (past, present, or future - no redsn0w update required) using Extras-> Even More-> Restore
- deactivate any iPhone, useful for testing your "official" unlock status through iTunes. (Please only deactivate your own iPhone!)
- activation status shown on "Even more" page
- significantly more (very nerdy) info returned by "Identify" button when device is in Normal mode
- tethered jailbreak of ATV2 supported (but the only thing available for it is the SSH2 custom bundle available here - no Cydia yet. Must use "Select IPSW" for tethered boot of ATV2 for now).
- auto-exit WTF mode for older devices with broken buttons
- any time a set of blobs is fetched remotely (from Apple or Cydia), redsn0w also saves them locally (and will check there first if you click "Local")
- for your future restoring convenience, you should also submit all of your past and present TinyUmbrella blobs to Cydia if you have not done so yet. Resubmitting is okay and will not cause conflicts.
Expect an ultrasn0w compatibility update for iOS 6.0 by Friday (mostly useful for 3GS old-bootrom users who are currently enjoying the untethered 6.0 jailbreak!). Same baseband support as with 5.x.